Thursday, August 23, 2007

Boy, i really miss you. I tried to get you out of my mind, using other people to substitute you. But, i still can't get you of my mind. Maybe you're too important in my heart. I'm sorry for my acts. But since you already have another person you love, i want to forget you. But i can't. I'm deeply in love with you. I'M FOR SURE! THIS'S REAL! I'M STILL LOVEING & MISSING YOU, DEEPLY IN MY HEART. Much misses<3. I can't use words to express my love for you. It's just unexplainable. You're not me, you just don't understand. Although i'm crazy in thre morning, but in the night, i'm crying under my blanket. People asked me to forget you, not i don't want, is I CAN'T! but, so fast, SO DAMN BLOODY FAST, YOU'VE FORGOTTEN MY EXISTENCE & continuing your " LOVE STORY ".
Anyway, congrats that you've found your new love:D & good luck for your O's.

With love,
Nys

No comments: