Saturday, August 11, 2007

I'm lazy to upload photos luh. There're 3oo ++++ photos for me to upload. I'll die if i wait for blogger to upload. LOLS. VIEW MY PHONE LUH.

11.o8.2oo7

i'm bored today luh. rotting at home. intended to meet Yuhan for a movie but but mum said she want to watch Secrets too. & she went to watch with SweeKiat, So i wait for her to peh me wait luh. haha. Had a conflict with her last night. but is ok now lar(: haha.
monday went tuition at around 9 + bah. & Grandma woke me up at 7+ cause she thought that my lesson starts at 9. LOOLS. than walked to jp with Bro and he actually waited for me outside My wallet shop while i went in the toiliet for about 1o mins? my stomach was super pain .but nth came out. [ GROSS ] -.=
than headed to jurong with him, than he waited for his friend & i went off. tml shall meet him again for a SUPER LONG lesson. having tuition for damn 4 days alr. haha.

1o.o8.2oo7

went to tution in the morning and chiong my maths, around 12 + i headed to pioneer library and chiong my maths again. while waiting for Erica, Ray & Ann to reach jp. Jp doesn't have Alone & Secret, they only show 881 & Rush Hour 3. So i headed home while i was quite tired alr. Than they headed to entertainment for the movie.


I'M ROTTING :'(
HELP ! ^&(^*#^&*^()__*&^%

No comments: