Sunday, October 21, 2007

New blogskin[:
Simple & plain.
Intended to use St'phy's codes & brushes.
But, i guess.
Use this first.
Than maybe next month than i use hers?
Another boring day -.-
Tuition this morning :D
Do some maths revision.
Went home straight.
There's nth to do outside.
JP walk until sian liao :s
Tml will be playing the PEG(:
Should be quite fun de bah?
LOL!
From tml onwards, will be staying back for Guides to paint our banner.
-.- After 2pm, want to find me, go to the GUIDES ROOM :D
MY SECOND HOME <3
LOL!
I was so happy & shock to receive your msg!(:
You asked me to do smth @ FaceBook.
I immediately went to do it.
(: Welcomes. You don't need to thank me!
:D STUDY HARD AH YOU!
Keep on go lan lan lan!
I box ni hor :x
As you promised me before;
You'll score well for O level =p
Tml will be starting O level!
GOOD LUCK TO ALL SEC.4s.(:
Esp. him! JIAYOU :D
Photo will be upload ltr?
Sian luh.
Edited @ 8.29pm.
thanks St'phy.
We're okay :D
Lil' secret in me [:

No comments: