Saturday, October 20, 2007

Disappointed today.
My bro lie to MrsLim all along.
I was so disappointed luh.
Jordan;
Please stop what you're doing now okay?
I'm not helping you this time round.
Stop it. You're disappointing everyone.
Your momma really loves you.
Friends are important i know.
But studies are more important.
i'm at your age too.
I know friends are more important.
But please don't disappoint people around you.
Esp. your momma.
She loves you.
Hope he'll change bah.(:
Went tuition this morning.
Was super tired.
Reach home @ 12 plus last night.
Pictures will be uploaded tml.
I playing AUDITION :D
Went to BoonLay Place to buy cloth.
It was cheaper here than BukitTimah, less $0.30. -.-
Bought a pair of shoes. & etc.
Went to JP to meet Granddad.
& went home.
My job intro by ZhongWen can't do le luh.
HEART BREAK ~
Per hour $8 eh!
Cause of my CCA.
& can't miss any day during the 2 months.
I can't mah. ):
Hunting job now. Anyone with me?

Oh ya, Join FACEBOOK(:
Smth like Friendster. But it's nicer to play with.
I join because Lawrence send an e-mail to my acc -.-
CLICK HERE!


& I'm playing AUDITION(:
FIND ME:D
Name: nyssa
I really need a second chance.

No comments: