Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Hello hello :D
Back from camp(:
I've not been upating for quite a few days! Hah.
Photos will be uploaded next post! Promise promise!
[: Maths remedial was cancelled; MissLee's sick!
Take care uh(:
Was outside Scout's Den when me, Joey & Kenny start snatching Joey's lappy to play Audition -.- KENNYWONG! I DELETED(: Hah, forget forget forget :x & i'm not jealous, you hug me until my hair hor -.-
Was clearing GuidesRoom when a ZHANGLANG was hanging on the cupboard. Hah.
EEEEEEYYYERRRR~
Wait for Jun & Von @ GuidesRoom.
Went to service my phone, heh.
Actually my warranty ended on 31st Octocber.
But the guy gave me on 9th November, is actually i changed the date :x
Hah, anyway thanks mister! (:
Actually there's tuition; was very lazy so i skipped it.
Went to 2nd Aunt's shop.
Blog lo. Sain :@
Hah. Update soon :D
I really do need you D:


No comments: