Thursday, November 29, 2007

HELLOOO;
Okay; shall summarise this few days.
Last sunday, St'phy came my house.
We went to rent 2 horror movies [ 9:56pm & Alone ].
In the end; i & Grandma watched ourself & that bodoh went to vandalise my table & board.
Will upload photos if I've the time ))): BUSY.
She went back around 6+ 7 bah.
St'phy BAMBOO Neo is her new name(:
Lol.
Monday: Working :D
Tuesday: Went to Penisula w Momma & Grandma.
As Grandma went to have her check-up @ SGH.
She didn't bring her app. card.
So we have to wait one bloody hour for that lame doc.
Proceeded to Penisula, bought a black skinny.
Wanted to buy brown but i seems FAT in it -.-
Than went to RafflesCity to buy DonutFactory.
Lucky not much ppl. But still have to queue. Lol.
Intended to buy the 98 bucks or 183 bucks Crumpler bag,
but didn't ))):
Wednesday: Tuition(:
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO JARYL :D
Thursday: Working )))):
Contact me @ 917o1156 bah(:
I miss you many many )))):

No comments: