Tuesday, January 1, 2008

HAPPY 2008 & HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BENJAMINSIM :D

Ytd after work, headed to Vivo to buy Ladies their so late christmas presents. Headed home having WildBerry&Lemon ice-cream. Nice bodoh. Lol. Didn't countdown w Grandma, I went to sleep at around 1000hrs. Cos' I was real tired. Decided to wake up around 1145hrs. But i just doze of after that. Lol. Got a call from St'phy's momma around 0815hrs. She didn't get home last night. Her momma was real worried. Lol. Han was awake too. Cass & Fabien too. Lol. Well, I'm going to lunch w JueDe Youth now. Will be back ltr. Than will be going TG for wedding. Update ltr, [:

Edited @ 1210hrs.

Headed to JE at 11oohrs. I thought I was late. But I was the earliest can? Found this guy quite familiar. He was at the control station w his friend. He kept looking at me & I kept looking at him. So familiar. He msg me if I was at JE. Than he suddenly scare me from behind, you bodoh HONXUEN! :D Xiadao wo siol~ Chatted w him for awhile, than his friend called to ask him over. Lol. Yes, I miss him. He changed alot siol. See you soon eh. Soon soon soon, AiHui & Co. came. Headed to Bugis to Shaw Tower to eat Roma Deli for lunch. Nice bodoh. After eating, was camwhoring. So the whole resturant ppl was looking at us. Lol. Headed back to Bugis Junction to have our IceCream, YES! Lemon+Raspberry again, [: Went to take neo-print than headed home. Than went to bought a pair of stocking. Around 0500hrs, Aunts' came. Went to TG at around 0645hrs. Saw alot ppl~ Lol. Reach home around 1130hrs. Lol. Isaac called. He was depressed. Lol. Cheer up Friend. I'm here for you, :D
Sorry I-Xuen, photos will be taken next time.
2008 Resolutions:
  • Chiong hard, real hard for O' level.
  • No more slacking; playing; foling around anymore.
  • Super crucial year for 1992 monkeys. :o
  • Save many many bucks.
  • Lost another 5kg of fats?
  • Study 4 hours after school EVERYDAY! :D
  • Everyone's KaiXinGuo, [:
  • No more worries from familiy members. <3

That's all for now, (: Photos will be uploaded tml. Shall get some sleep now. If not I gonna have panda eyes tml. :X I can't cos' Isaac wants to rake photo. (: Lol. I'm seeing ladies tml~ HOORAY! I mean ltr. Hah. I MISS THEM LIKE HELL HEAVEN. It's gonna be a long day ltr. Newly sec.1s are coming in. Orientation. Choose GirGuides man, :D Lol. Tuition at night. Jiayou. [: It's like 0$145hrs now. :x

Sorry for e answer. Awaits for 140208.

No comments: