Thursday, January 31, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BABY GIANT! :D
Celebration @ the canteen recess today for Andy's bday. Happy 16th bday hur! Don't keep li siao-ing me liao hor~ Lol.
Today's Physics & Chemistry test was okay, but I didn't knew how to do some. Chemistry 70% came out from TYS! Lol. Luckily I got do. Erica is crazy nowadays. Keep lifting my skirt. Lol. Siao zha bor, :D Lol. Ann! You this White! Stop saying me Bandu. Knn you, I got your photo(s) hor~ Lol. Aisu & Xinying is pon-ten-ing school this few days, as Aisu is having a stomachache since ytd. TakeCare oh! <3Help Deyang to buy his shoe & realised that I was just right. Will be helping him to change this sunday. (: Jun ah Jun! Wake up~ Don't sleep! KimPoh, never win first at least win second, (: Sorry for not telling you, ): Thanks Wilson for staying back to deco. the class, :D
Will be heading down to Penisula w DeYang, YeeSee & Kuek tml after school, (:
Xoxo, Wnglish essay & newspaper article not done, :X

No comments: