Sunday, January 27, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SHAZALIND HAN YAN YING!
TrueLove<3
May your wishes come true & study hard okay! Loves!
Saturday:
Headed to tuition & was fcuking late. Becos' of that St'phyNeo! Lol. Did Physics- Electricity. Still quite understand abit. But Bamboo didn't understand much. She was too engrossed w playing CakeMania, -.- Headed to Bugis. To shop for CNY cloths, but actually was to so-called support KwanMeng&Co. for e basketball competition for e JayChou new movie thingy. Bought a total of 3 cans of 1ooplus, -.- Headed to Bugis Street to shop. Saw Shazalind&Co. Alot of people there. Really alot. Sardine in a can, :D Manage to buy a over-length blouse, I love my boyfriend tee & I love my girlfriend(s) tee. Than received KwanMeng's call again. He asked me to go down support him, as well as buy him 2 cans of 100plus. Lol. Stupid SweeKiat was like shouting: I ALSO WANT! Lol. Headed down to Penisula after eating at PastaMania. Bought Kuek's skinny & cardigan. I tried the skinnies, was like sweating like fcuk~ Decide to leave the place. The auntie said that skinnies will be out of fashion alrd. Now fashion straight-cut. Next fashion will be trumpet jeans. St'phy was like -.- Lol. We went seperate ways after that, As I'm meeting my Grandad to change a new refigerator, -.- Headed home after that.
Sunday:
Headed to tuition w/o St'phy. HanZhe&Phionna tapped me on my shoulder, -.- Headed tuition tgt. Bamboo was 15 mins late. The usual her, -.- Lil'Bro kept pointing middle finger at me. Asss him. He headed home first. Done the continution of Physics of ytd & English. Bamboo is still obseesed w CakeMania. Lol. Headed home after that. (: First uncle came. But JieJie didn't came. JieJie gave me a VonDutch cap & a Guess wallet, <3>First uncle gave me 100bucks as my belated bday presents!
Congrats to KwanMeng&Co.! They came in 2nd in the basketball competition @ Bugis on Saturday&Sunday! Out of so many ppl who signed up, (:
KwanMeng; 100plus for you, :D
Photos:
















No comments: