Wednesday, January 23, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TIAN; KEAI & MY OLD OLD UNCLE, (:

Tian: I msg you & you didn't reply, D: But still, here again. Wishing you a happy 18th birthday, :D You're older again. -.- May you find another one soon hur, [: Must update wo hor! Have a great day ahead, ;D Misses ya. <3

Old old uncle: As for you, I'll work hard to make my weight go lower. Becos' of you. (: I wanna wear! & you promised me. Heh. Good luck for your working career. Happy 34th birthday. Hohoho, you're old again, -.- You still owe me karaoke!

Thanks RuiSheng for acc. me to wait for Kuek. Banana keep complaining that RuiQi isn't in school to acc. him. Lol. I'll beat Andy & Roger Jewelrumble high score in 1 week time! 510000. Okay! Andy Tan & Roger Chow~ Stayed back in school for awhile to chiong english essay. I wrote like shit man, lol. Headed home alone, heading down to Paya Lebar ltr. W Piggy Mommy, Granny & Granddad. For P.E, I'm in NETBALL, [: Lol.

Pigggy Mommy: Hope you get well soon, [: Loves.
nyssa-sa-si-ni
Are you just jealous that I've tanned skin? Hello, who're you to say that I can't love him? I can't nisss him? It's my problem luh. Oh, HE'S YOURS? Oh-my, than he has such a bad taste to have you such a friend or gf. Well, than I should wish him good luck? Hah. Dumb ass. Scolding me a bitch? Than what are you? Coward hiding behind the computer and scold in the blog? HAHAHAHA. If you're so daring, than put your BIG FUCKING name up. Stop using what nyssa-sa-si-ni. If you want come & kill me lor. So lame. Childish to think this type of name. How old are you alrd? Please luh. Aiyo. Just scram off from my blog luh, it don't welcome a dog barking in here.

No comments: