Sunday, January 13, 2008

Well, I just cup talking to HonXuen that Shortyyy. Lol. Went to TG this morning. Waited for 3rd aunt for 1 hour, -.- Ended up only pray 1000 nia. Lol. Slack w HonXuen & co. the whole day. Lol. Went to LY bao fan. Was poated to put rice on the packet. So tiring. But I'm happy. Lol. Found out that MrTeoCheeSiong is in Dao Chang too, lol. He diao wo lehhh. Qianda. I told him I chiong finish my POA! HE said GOOD~ Lol. Than after that slack w HonXuen & co. again. Until 3plus when everything ended. Went to Mama shop to buy things to eat, w HonXuen & co. again, -.- Lol. Than it rain suddenly, ran back into TG. Chatted w Tian. Lol. Shan't talk about it. Only Tian & HonXuen knewwww. Headed to Great-Granddad house for awhile than headed to AMK for dinner. Tired day. Sian. Doing F&N workplan now. Lol.
Reply of tags:
  1. Glenda: You lame luh hor. You wear lor. Sucks lor. Loves. ❤
  2. Erica: Lame luh you. Love ya. ❤
  3. Tian: Eyer, flirt leh ni. Taoyan. ❤
  4. RuiQi: ❤
  5. DX: You hor~ Haiyo. ❤
  6. Ignatius: Linked, [:
  7. Trica H. : You too. Cya.
  8. XinYing: Me too luh. Lol. Hope the rest will be easier, (: ❤
  9. ChenHuiQi: ❤
  10. WanGz: You too Brother! ❤

Take care, Readers, [:
Should I? I'm wondering.
Photos of today:

KeAi ❤
Short & Fat ❤
Short & Fat again, -.- DiDi ❤
I ❤ HER~
Superwoman in action. :D
Yeeting in action ❤ LYZ ❤ Do-Re-Me-Fa ❤
Nice bodoh.



No comments: