Monday, February 11, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO WYNNA KOH! :D
May your wishes come true! :D Study hard uh! <3

Headed to school w DeYang & WangAn for breakfast. YeeSee & ZhongWen took e same train as us. I waited for them for like 20 mins, -.- Lol. Ate breakfast & headed back to class, [: I watched them eat. Lol. Becos' I decided that I should go on a diet, -.- Becos' I'm fat, -.- & I wanna slim down. After coming back from Amanda's place ytd. I've ate nothing, really. Only 2 bottle of green tea this morning. Aisu & XinYing finally came back to school after soooo longgggg. Lol. Feel v. weird when they're back, cos' I used to life in class w/o them, -.- Will be heading to MrTeo's house in the night. (:
Why are some girls just that biatch?!!? Oh-my. How I wish I can fuck them out of my life.


F&N-ing in process again. :D
Xoxo.

No comments: