Monday, February 18, 2008

Sorry for not updating for soooo long.
I've got a hair cut @ TampinesMall. After going to Town w ___. When off from TG around 11.15am after giving the present to I-Xuen & he can drive alrd! Lol.
13 Febrauary to 15 February: Adam Khoo's Workshop!
Hopefully everyone got motivated after the camp! :D Go go go 4e5! As well as those class we attended Adam Khoo's Workshop! [: Thankyou Ramesh, Danny & Freddie. Tgt all of us will succeed tgt! Last day of camp, I went up to the stage & called Momma that I'll strive for e best in O' Level! I've got courage! :D Yeah.
Now everywhere part of my room have motivation poster! Lol. I'm a super student that can produce fantastic results!
Met DeYang, Iggy & WangAn for breakfast @ school. MrTanDeYang was late for, 20 mins?! Lol. Hahaha. I'm @ ComLab doing F&N now.
Momma, take care in Korea! I.L.Y! :D

Xoxo.

No comments: