Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Isaac! <3
Got back maths results. 23/80. I really dropped alot. ):
Jiayou for upcoming mock exams, prelims & O's! :D Huat ah! (:
Fucking suay lah! Kanna bird shit the day before. Lost my money & ez-link card today. Wtf.
Becos' of Isaac lah. Cook that stupid mian xian for you. Cannot lah bodoh. Walked to MRT then realised that my ez-link wasn't with me. Called Granny, went back home & find. Couldn't find anything. Granny took the pack of neo-prints out & thought that it was my ez-link card, -.- Then went to MRT to buy standard ticket. The machine doesn't accept 10 bucks. The note keep coming out. Went to change for a 5 bucks note. Couldn't enter from 2 gates. Went to another side. Went up, train arrived.. I bang onto someone. -.- Suay ah~ Aww.
Tuition tonight with Steph. :D

No comments: