Friday, April 11, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JUNKAI! [:


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Celebrated with JunKai on Wednesday afternoon. See that cake above? It's cute isn't it? Hahaha. He never see that type of cake before eh! I guess it's nice lah hor?
Walked back with him to BP canel there and i went to ten mile to find Jun&Co. & got kicked out by them, -.- Asshole. =x
Okay, today is his big day! :D
Called him at 12am to sing him a birthday song! (:
Are you touched Kuku? Hohoho. Hope you enjoy yourself last night at Kbox, [:
Asshole, read here:
I don't care i tell you, i'm still the first! I wished & celebrated with you on Wednesday already okay! Tsktsk! =x Hahaha, i know it's an enjoyable afternoon with me! ;D Hahaha. & It's the first birthday I celebrated with you! (: Happy bo? & You get such sweet things from me eh! [: I send you the pictures when you're online okay! :D
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Cass's birthday tomorrow! (: Tuition tomorrow too. 1st session with Babe(Steph) then 2nd session with Duck.


No comments: