Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Okay, I've got a horrible haircut, -.-
I look alike like ahwang okay?! I'm pinning up my hair this few days until it grows abit longer.
The rest of the school is having their MYE, so the school is like very quiet at 2pm. The whole school belongs to the sec. 4E & 5N! Hohoho, :D
Good luck to all! <3Steph soon! (: Hehehe.
& I feel like sleeping everytime I do a lil' bit of homework. Oh-my! I really have to buck up! 8(
MissAng & MissTan had a talk with me. Well, I really need to work hardddddddddd.
Cos' I think my CA will be a total shit. Yes, shit. Bloody hell.
This saturday will be our O' Level F&N practical, haha. hope my dishes turns out well, 8)
Okay, i merely forget what happen this few days, -.-
Tomorrow is LabourDay! Horray!

Oh yes, Happy birthday to my dearest G.Laogong AlwinG.JunDa(27April) & WeiTing(29April) !

No comments: