Monday, May 26, 2008

Say byebye to chinese!

New blogskin, (:
Haha, yupe. Bye to chinese. But Listening compre & Oral have yet to be tested. It'll be tested after the June hols.
Today chinese paper was like, -.- OHMYGOD.
The question was similar to 礼貌 and 优雅社会. Just dump everything i knew. My stomach was damn pain before the exams. I was shivering and cold, -.- Exams phobia. (Wonder when am i going to get over it?)
Paper 2 was so-so. Hope i'll get at least a B3? If I get B4 and below, i'll retake. Hopefully I'll get a B3 or A2? Hmm.
Sorry Han that i couldn't acc. you to movie. Good luck for your practical tomorrow.
& to JiaMing & LiLing, (:
Please to donate to help the Sichuan people, my heart aches when the death poll increases. 8(
Tomorrow will be a long day for me. Tuition on Chemistry & E-maths from 11am to 6pm, -.-
I love you as much as i loved you..

No comments: