Monday, June 23, 2008

Say byebye to long sleep.
Byebye to tv, laptop, slacking time, and of 'cos byebye to my junk food.
Therefore, say hello to homework, homework & homework!
Hello to classes, classes and classes! Aww.

It's few hours more to school. Omfg, (=\)
Breakfast w/ Yuhan is cancelled, 'cos i think i can't wake up tomorrow, and i've yet iron my uniform, (-.-) So, i'll be meeting Kuek.
Talked to AndyPapa, Iain, Joey, Wilson, TeckSeng, Yuhan and ?? just now. Do my F&N until very pek chek ah! Cannot display the HealthPromotionBoard website.
Talked to Andy for like the whole evening? Or can i say night? Haha.
Oh yes, this post is specially delicated to him you see. So i must say nice things about him. ((:)
Okay, i dig my whole lappy and i couldn't find a photo of him. Know why? 'Cos i haven't been taking photos with him for like years?! Lol. Yes, he's a good friend of mine. How good? To the extent of sharing everything together, crapping together, camwhore together, heart-to-heart talk etc. I knew him since i was Sec1, during a beach trip. Even the first time we met, we can play until very crazy. Pouring water on each other? Yeah. He reminded me this, he spoiled my reborned hair! Think back, i'm still quite mad eh! Haha. Rebornding expensive eh! Haha! Anyway, i have my nice hair now!
It's the 4th year this year, and still counting. Of 'cos, he&his rubbish will last long one lahxzx. Even though, it's somehow tired for him? His girl is quite open you see. Nah, you know what i mean, papa. Well, we talked everything under the sun. Haha.
Well, friendship still counting on.. forever, eternity. Best buds ever. The sweetest Mom&Dad. Papa, i love you! Hugs&Kisses. Loves&Misses.
I think he'll be very touched seeing thos post. Haha! Kkkkk, off to my sexy bed! Byeeeeeee readers! Stay tune! :D

No comments: