Wednesday, August 27, 2008


I saw this few sentence in Erica's blog.

Love is angry cause of our class people, they dont wanna purchase the class-tee. Chill yeah? Remember to buy a new bag too! :D

Aww, so touched. Haha. Iloveyou mansxz! :D
Oh ya, I"m heading down to Tampines tomorrow for facial and haircut, so I won't be going to the English workshop. So maybe someone wana take my place for tomorrow? Haha.

And Teacher's Day is coming, -.- I'm so lazy to go back to Saps, but due to some bunch of idiotic old good friends, I decided to meet them up and have a chit chat session in our usual hangout place of Saps. Since they miss me so much right? Hehe.

Alright, I'm going off to meet Jun for tuition, and I'm going to buy a new black specs! Lol. My two assholes, Steph&Kuek are at school rotting, waiting for 6.30pm night class, haha!

Bye! :D

No comments: