Saturday, August 16, 2008

Omg, Baby will be going home tomorrow. How sad. I'm gonna miss her like hell! Aww.
Guess what guess what? What a nice tuition I had with Buddy today. It's the first time! Oops, don't think too far. Want know? I don't tell you! HAHA!

I'm online just to transfer songs, so I'm going offline soon. I bet I'll have no life this few weeks, until O' Levels ends. It's now 59 days to O'Levels. Omfg, it's like so fasttt lah! I must really buck up already! Jiayou!

Homeworks are piling up, and I can't cope! Studied for 10 years just for the sake of 10 days in October & November to take 10 papers! That's like stupid right? KwanMeng went to figure this thing out! HAHA!

Alright, I have to go and have a early night, there's tuition tomorrow morning, but first I've to go edit my dearest Jun&Ty's testimonial before I can go to my sweet dreams.

And and I've tons of Baby's & my photos to upload, but guess what. It's my lazyness again! Hehs. Bye readers! Tag more! =D

No comments: