Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Joke of the day.

Yours Truly,
Joke of the day:
Was chatting w/ the Mysterious W.Y yesterday thru' MSN and he popped a question out. He asked me what flowers to give to a female patient. I said roses, lily, lavender etc. Then i said why so mafan, give a basket of fruits can alrdy. Then he said why not give a basket of durians. LOL! I was like laughing to myself when i saw the message, -.-
Oh, and sorry man. I forget to call you back after i hang. I fall asleep.
Will be heading to Jurongpoint later to collect somethings w/ Momma.
Tmrw will be working full shift, again. And guess what, i'm collecting my pay tmrw too! HAHA!
Tmrw Twilight will be shown in cinema island-wide! Hohoho, sorry Cj&Co. i couldn't make it this saturday. Will amend it next week for you guys.
3 more days, Steph will be going to Hk & Taiwan, miss her okay! And better bring presents back for us k! Luvvvvvzz.
8 days to Christmas! (There goes my $$$, christmas presentsssss, and i haven't got any of 'em yet, GOSH!)

No comments: