Saturday, January 31, 2009

Martin, you rock! :D


Yes, the lil' boy above is Martin. He's so naughty! Hah. My childhood partnerrrr, he's only primary 4! Ystd had a neighbour gathering at the void deck, steamboat. Had a nice chat with Ting. My 11 years friend? Hah.
Appealled back to Rp again, Biotechnology, Material Science and It Service Management. Hopfully i can get into either of this 3 courses. I'm rotting at home now, changed my blogskin, cool right? I know, don't need to say!
BenjaminK. played piano for me to hear lehhhh~ Touched touched touched. (;
Tmrw'll be going down to visit Mrslim with Jordan, omg, it had been such a long time since i see him. No lah, few weeks back only. Hah.
And and and! Omgggg! I've got pimples growing alrdy, due to dramas, i'm sleeping late. Okayyyy, i must sleep early!

No comments: