Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day.

Photobucket

Happy Birthday Juneeee! (:
And wish everyone a Happy Valentine's Day! (8

I'm glad that someone asked me out! But it's just for various purposes! LOL! Sorry Cheekiat&Tianwen. Know what, i've got plan alrdy okay, then my dearest Jun said that his house got guest, so my plan was ruinedddd. :( And my dearest Jiayi was with her Mom having lunch too. Aww. So they can't receive my present! Handmadeee lehhh! D:

I have been staring at the wall for around an hour after Cheekiat hung up the phone for like 2:09:24 hours, hah. Hope he's better now alrdy! Yeah, back to topic, _ was texting with me, until 2plus am when i fall asleep. I don't know what I'm thinking, just blank, you see. Woke up around 10plus, ate my breakfast plus lunch and then off i went to do my present for _, so sweet of me right? So it's good to have me as a girlf, okay _. I know you won't be reading this, and it's prolly impossible to have me as a girlf, lol. Yupe, he'll be coming over to collect his present, aww. (: I can't waittttt, omg. I sound so desperate, but i'm not okay. Tianwen will be coming over tooooooo! Heh.

(L.)

No comments: