Monday, February 16, 2009

Naiveness.


Okay, i promise i'll update on thursday about the school thing. Hah. Went over to JurongPoint yesterday and saw JingYing, she was working. Hah, then i saw some familiar faces of tuition friends. But didn't went over to call 'em. Bought a Recorder, which can record shows and watch dvd! Cool right! Thankyou Granddad! Heh. But he gonna thank me too! I carry the player from Jp back to home and it's kinda heavy y'know! I'm such a good girl right!? Heh. Hope i'll get the job over at SkinFood. Though it's just like 2 days a week you see.

Slacked at home today, omg. WilberPan is super handsome okay, i remember i was once a hard core fan of him! I even went for his auto graph session. I think it was his 2nd album that time, hah. Went to view houses with Aunty then went over to 411 to collect my letters and over to Aunty place.

Lesson tmrw again, tmrw tmrw too. Hah, i'm gonna bring my new bag out tmrw! HEHEHEHE!

Aww, Mom having her injection on the 23rd. :( :( :( :( :(

No comments: