Monday, February 23, 2009

Rainy days..

Ok, that's a very ramdom photo, -.-
It's me & my dearest Cj!
I miss him hell lots! Photo credits to Steph.

Ok! I've link some people up, do tag me your link as i've lost my links previously. Had been sleeping very late this few days, eating alot lately, omg! Hah. I think i'm growing fat! :\ And i need a haircut ssoonnnnnnn!
There's a nail exibition/competition at Suntec today, ohman. I missed it, can't make it as Mom will be coming back from hospital around 4plus. Sorry Ginny! :( Hah. And yes, tmrw nail art class again! Hmm, wonder what's tmrw lesson? Gel alrdy anot! LIKE SO LONG! And i'm thinking if I should take the exam! :\ I think i shan't, hah!
Ok! Byebye peeps! Stay tuneeeeeeeeee! (: I'm going for Viwawa session with MrValentine soon.

No comments: