Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Should I?

Nail art class today, i was super good in class. Hah, i did everything super fast, when others are at the 2nd finger, i'm alrdy at the 5th. Omg. Hah. Did Acrylic Tipoverlay and filing today, lots of dust. :\

After class headed over to Bp to collect my bag, yes, bag again. Hah. It's for my nail art stuffs. And i saw my junior, she was a malay girl. I don't know her ehhh, she looked at me and gave me a sweet smile. Then i smiled back to her, lol!

I'm talking to Niq right nowww. Hah, crapping about our past life in Zhenghua etc. I guess we chatted around an hour plus? Anyway, cheer up okayyyy! I'll be here for youuuu, PG! Luvsxz.

Will be going over to Zhenghua tmrw to get $150 as I've been awarded the Edusave Awards for Achievement, Good Leadership and Services (EAGLES). It's given to students who display outstanding leadership qualities, contribute to voluntary work in the community and school, or excel in co-cirricular activites. :D And then meeting Jiayi, she'll be tagging along with me over to Rp to give my cert and then over to Causeway for movie or shopping for V.day stuffs. (;

Should I/ Should not.

No comments: