Thursday, March 26, 2009

K14/K15

Caught Coming Soon at West Mall just now with the stupid Crow. It wasn't that scary that i expected, it was just that the sound that was scary. Ok, i admit i was scared. I use the popcorn box to cover my face when the ghost sudden appear. And worse, i didn't got the moral of story. I think no one got it.. Hah.

And.. There was this couple sitting behind us, the guy was super irritating, can you imagine that he scolded 9 to 10 times Cheebye during the whole show. And he kick my sit when he was scared. Wtf. I feel like throwing the popcorn behind at him ok. Irritating. And he scream ok. And his girlf even laugh at him for screaming. So scare don't watch horror movie lah. -.-

Tyvm Crow for the treat, it was actually from me de. But he reached early, bought the tickets and initated to pay for the popcorn combo when i was about to pay money. I saw Xiyu! Hah. Walked around, then he sent me home. We walked from West Mall to my house. And of'cos we joke around like we always do. We kick, pinch, whack, punch, laugh, joke, make noise like nobody business, lol. That's why we call each other crowwww. Hah. Slacked at the playground downstairs my house for around 15 minutes. I knocked my head lahhhhh. D: Ok, i thought i'm still short, haha! Then he sent me till my doorstep lehhhhs. LOL! Thankyouverymuchieeee for today ah! :D (Please don't float when you see thissss! I know you'll be reading it. Hah.)

Ps: My stomach hurts now, like so suddenly from just now. :(
Pss: I need to burn midnight oil tonight, to complete my homework. D:
Psss: I need to wake up early tmrwwwwwwww! :[
Pssss: I've got 5 cuts in my hand, pathetic right? =(

Photobucket
Kwakwa. (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
He very li hai siam camera, lol!

Photobucket


Photobucket
I've been tying this for like alot days. LOL!

Photobucket
Ting's hand.

Photobucket
Cakes!

No comments: