Sunday, March 29, 2009

Manicure Exam.

Met Sinya at Batok as I missed the train that she was boarding, hah. So we trained to Tanjong Pagar. Exam and etc. Ohmagod.. Let's pray to whatever god, and hope Nyssa pass her exam! Be'cos her theory suck like hell, i did it in 1/2 hour, and left. When the paper was actually 1hour, -.- And got the O' Level feeling you know. Hah, and practical was overall alright, hoping everything goes well! :)

Sinya was choosen to be my model at first, but i didn't know why she was changed to another manicurist, and i have kinda hard time doing the model that have choosen me. :( Be'cos her finger got alot of baby fats, and her cuticle is i tell you, tok kong ah~ Lol. But she was cooperative though. I'll meet all kinds of customer in future ya. Thanks to those who wished me goodluckkkk~ I'll bring you all good news! :)

Ohya, the Straits Time haven't mail me the article that was posted in the Secondary School Straits Time, and next week there'll be another article in Straits Time, Home Section. Anyday next week. Do go and buy alright. Thanks! Ohya, i didn't state what article is it right? Hah, it's an interview thru' the phone by the Straits Times and me. About me learning Manicure & stuffs, as i'm the youngest student at Pink Room. I'll scan the Secondary School's one once i received it ya.

Head to CityHall after the thoery paper with Sinya. She waited for me while i took my thoery paper, thanks yo. Went to New Urban Male at Citylink's branch, but the promotion wasn't held there. Only at Heeren and Cineleisure. So we dined in at Sakae Sushi, instead of Pizza Hut. After eating and chit-chatting for 1 hour, we headed to Cine instead of Heeren as we couldn't find our way there. Walked under the stroching sun for damn long, went to New Urban Male to look for my flops. And i was being scammed by Jordan by the promotion. He, himself don't even know that it was only for printed flops, and for normal flops, 2 pairs at 20% off with only Poly Ez-link card, -.- Wth. Walked around, then we walked over to Taka to take bus. Heart to heart talkkk in the bus, or i can say the whole day, we're talking you, him, her, that one, the beside, the behind, the infront, whatever/ whoever you thought of. LOL! Thankyouverymuchiee for the accompany Love. :)

On the way home, the rain was like super heavy i tell you. I was like super drenched when i reached home. Wth. Bath, then my butt haven't sit warm on my chair, i gotto change and get out of my house, lol. Head over to 3rd Aunt's shop to have steamboat. And just reach home in time to watch my 舞林大道!Hah.

Mom's off tmrw, gotto accompany Mom&Granny to do their 推拿 at Yishun, see i'm sucha good girl right? Heheheh! Sorry Jiayi ah! Next week ok! :)
OHMAAAGOD~ MY NANNY GAVE ME A BURBERRY CASE. SIBEI CHIO AH!

Okok, photossss!


Photobucket
Super chio si bo?

Photobucket
Ginny & Me!

Photobucket
The vegetarian meal~

Photobucket
Meeeee.

Photobucket
Love!

Photobucket
Love 2!

Photobucket
The paper bag that was drenched by the rain!

Photobucket
The flops.

Photobucket
The Lee's Sister.

Photobucket
The sweet lil' thing.

Photobucket
Sweet lil' thing & me.

No comments: