Thursday, April 30, 2009

Battery flat.

Definately this week Lady Luck ain't standing by me.
I've got 2 straight C(s) man.
Partially, it's my fault. I didn't participate in the discussion that actively.
Sorry Team 4. D:
Went to the IG booths with Axel&Jason during the 2nd meeting.
And after school with David.
So I joined a total of 6 IG(s), ha!
Joined some event management stuffs with Jason.
Re-Plug with Fei.
Badminton with S, David&Axel.
Cypher with David.
Photography&some make up class by myself.
Thankyou David for carrying my laptop for me!
And i wonder did Erica&Kelvin had a fun time decorating laptop.
Ha, Erica gonna kill me if she sees this, oops! :X
And and Hansel broke my mini chair.
Ha, super funny lah.
Anyway, get well soon!
I'm so tired, my battery's flat.
And i'm so looking forward to Saturday!
It gonna be a Ladies Day. :D
Photobucket
David!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Axel's leg, -.-

Photobucket
This CBK.

Photobucket
PCPCPCPC!

Photobucket
Joey!

Photobucket
Syg!

Photobucket
Stella!

Photobucket
Jess ignore me!

Photobucket
Fara!

Photobucket
This stupid ass, ran away! -.-

Photobucket
I don't know what's this, i saw this at one of the IG Booth.

No comments: