Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Peekatures.

Maths was boring.. Relief faci took over the class, so it was kinda slack today. Lessons ends at 2.45pm? Watching movies with Weijie, webcam with Longkiat, Jiayi, Weijie's friend, Steph, wanted to try with Zhongwen but somemore our laptop cannot work tgt! It was like so damn early. Lunched with Niqqqq today, and ystd too. All his classmates thought that i was his girlfriendddddddddd? Omg.
Met my group of Piglets in the library, discussed about which activities we should go tgt, haha. Camwhore with Stefanus laptop, and his webcam features like so cool lah! Hahaha. And Erica said the hand-made noodles is super nice at South Foodcourt, and it's true. Then went to find Ann&Deng at the library, slack awhile, then head to entrance to meet Sister&Fei. And we headed home togetherrrrrrrrrr! Everyone is so tired, rest well everyone! (:

Zwennn came over to look for me! While i was webcaming with S.

Longmoleeeeeee.

Ahbuttt.

Hearts! Thankyou Weijie for helping me press, lol!
Webcamm!

Eyesssss!

Distorteddd.

My loverrrrrr, is always so crazy.

Nice one! ;D

This thing very cute lor, in Stefanus laptop's webcam!
David, me, Stefanus & Erica.


David, Kelvin, me, Erica & Stefanus.

See my lover?
Bangggggggg.

Distorted
2 me!
Stefanus & me.
Greeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnn!

He win, i lose. :(

No comments: