Monday, May 25, 2009

Mac.

[/Edited]

Ok, guess what, i'm at Mac now. Doing my Rj.
Bloody hell, there's so many Malays downstairs my house snatching the connection with me! (Insert many angry face!)

Ok, short update before i go home.
I had the Manicure yesterday morning, thanks Sinya for accompanying. (Insert many hearts!)
Head to 3rd Aunt's new shop located at JurongWest alone, met Grans' over there.
Had dinner with Ty at Lot1, talk crap with him while eating, yes, it had been sucha long time we had a long long talk! (Insert many hearts!)

UT today, i think i flung it, lol. Enterprise sia. Ugh.
Pictures will be uploaded tmrw when i'm in school, in this post. :)

My hearts aches when i see you like that, Mom. I love you.

H8h8h8h8h8h8h8h8 the connection! :@

























No comments: