Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Tiredddd.

Joeyyyyyy! :)

Influenza A H1N1 attacked Singapore alrdy. :\
In a weird team combination today, Jason, Jon, Haiqal&Handsome. And i'm the only girl. Oh well, and it's maths, i did nothing again, except giving some comments, and that's all. Lol. Sorry guys.

So many people didn't come today, which made our class have only 4 teams, lol. Which means that 5 people never come eh. Cool eh. Hahaha.

And i must really buck up man! Buti internet is so addictive. :( Had my first break with Axel, as Wj isn't here, haha, my gossip partner! LOL! And went to lepak with Niq during lunch.

Was deciding if I should go for Invouge/Jive. So I decide to go for Jive in the end. They had this game Passing the Clapper or something? When the music stops, i was till holding ones to the clapper, and i threw it infront. But the ladies in front said i was the last, so i've no choice tp go up the stage. OMG.And guess what, i was suppose to do a letter 'e' with my butt, -.- Wth lah.

Went for Subway with Zzzwen, Niq, Tiaoli&Jiaqi. Yummy! :D
Communication UT tmrw, omfg. Photo IG meeting tmrw till 7pm. Another long day..
I"m turning in early tonight.

No comments: