Saturday, January 30, 2010

Formalsxzs.

Almost half of the class is not present yesterday during cognitive. Tsk! Me don't like!
Don't understand why we have to be in formal anywayz, so lame, the problem statement is so boring. Class take photo like free and order kfc for lunch. yayz.
Class finally solved peteranswers.com trick! So many got trick by me and Syafiq. So funny to see how scare they're. HAHA!

Anyway, C905 is back to me. Me so happy, they upgrade new software for me, and i feel that my phone is a new phone! Like shiok only.
Went to visit Twbff last night as well, help him took his phone also, hope he will get well soon, don't like to see him in pain. :(

Today afternoon i have a super weird feeling that it haven't been in me for quite some time. Intended to go karaoke with Sandy and Ernest, didn't went in the end, i'm sorry babies. D:
Head back to zhenghua, great time spent with my girls there, and teachers. (Y) Although there's paint all over me, painting always like that, tsk!
And went for a 30 minute jog around 8plus! shiok, mad in love with my new nike lightweight yellow shoes! i shall post it up tmrw~

Anwayzz, Sandy and Ernest, will make up for you 2 immediately after UT3! FEBRUARY 12!































No comments: