Saturday, January 23, 2010

Lucas.

Friday lesson was alright. Seriously i think me and Sandy like so coincidence please, her primary school mates is my secondary school mates or even my *. And we suddenly laugh out loud when faci was going through 6P, i think quite bad ah. HAHAHAHAHA!
Then i head to work, work is getting more and more boring, i don't know why. I just spent my bloody 4 hours awway there. I wanted to do Calculus workshop assignment, but i was stuck, kns.

Today's Jiaxi's lil' baby, Lucas, full month. And also my old uncle's birthday! Yay, happy birthday to you old man! <3
Head over to Admiralty with him to Jiaxi's place, Lucas is mad cute! And Lucas is a nice name, i wanna name my child this name too, hehe.

Change my work shift with Junde, and i'm working next week from friday, saturday and sunday. :( Comfirm tired, and i am gonna study next week onwards! (Y)

And i wanna go VS lehsxzxzxz.












YAY, BIRTHDAY OLD MAN AND BABY LUCAS! :)





No comments: