Wednesday, February 9, 2011

('.')

Hello everybody! Happy ('.') year!

My lunar new year was awesome. I got to spent time with my family for the first 3 days and then with Best & Bitch for 2 days! Yknow i won't have time to spent with this 2 fav. people. Either of us are always so so so busy. And furthermore, Best needs time with gf, and his gf isssssss omg i don't know to explain. So headache to go out with them. They piss me off literally with every thing they say, but well.. I still rove them.

And it's week 15 in school now. Time files so fast, and I would be in Year 3 in April, which is like 2 more months. And more things to do, like FYP, attachments etc. And it's always the ending of the semester that the class get so bonded together. Aww. I will definitely miss W55R. So irony, I used to said I don't like this class, they're so boring. We used to be like the 2 major 'clans' of the class. But now we're like 1! I likey.

Week 15 = UT3 approaching = major sad face, major stress face, major chiong
And i love RP for being so nice, giving us UT on the 14th, 15th, 16th, 18th and 21st. THEY'RE LIKE ALL SO NEAR EACH OTHER. They sure want us to die quicker.

OKAY I WILL UPLOAD PICTURES TMR. BYE X.
DON'T CHIU LOVE MY BLOGSKIN? HEHEHE.

No comments: