Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Major exam

Hi, it's the UT week now. Had been a sick and tiring week..

God damn, sick at this super wrong timing, when i need more energy to chiong my UTs. Hate it hate it. I bet people in the same class as me hates me so much when i'm doing UT, i kept coughing, sneezing and blowing my nose. Ugh :/

And so far 3 down, and none of it was good. So many careless mistake, and my time management is still not good. My most confident paper today was so so so so disappointing. I didn't finish the paper, and god damnnnnnnnnnn ugh ugh ugh !@#$%^&*()
2 more to go, hope it'll be better.

Had been a really emotional week for me, be it stress, angry, sad, or whatever..
Worst thing is that, I haven't really talked to my Mom for maybe going to a week. I know i haven't been a good daughter, so many things are happening to her, and i can't help her, and didn't even talk to her cuz' i'm angry with her. I always put things together and making it worst. Things that shouldn't been in the quarrel i always add it in making it haishhhhhhhhhhh.

Thankyou for those who were standing by me this few days, yknow who you're, xx

Few of my fav people came over to my crib to 'study' on Sunday. Yeah, 'study', ended up playing cards (which i lost like @!#$%^&^%$ fuck), eating so many junk food, crapping etc. Okay, but we really did study.

Stay tune for the 15 day challenge! :}






No comments: