Sunday, June 17, 2012

Next phase

Congratulations on being offered a place to study at _ in the July 2012 intake.

I really got the urge to just delete my email account..
Stepping into the next phase of life isn't that easy. $ become an important issue as we grow up; we're growing up too fast. The society become very practical, and that's life. 

I never would thought a situation like this would have happen in my family. It was abit too much for me to handle this stress, but I know I have to get through this. 

--

So anyway, June was alright so far.. Except I'm really really really tired of staying home waking up at only close to noon, and watch drama, eat, sleep and occasionally doing some revision, I DON'T LIKE THIS KIND OF LIFE. I really need to get a job like asap......................

 
Till then, xx 



No comments: