Thursday, July 12, 2007

HELLO HELLO! i'm back again!
hell luhs, my lappy don't know what happen sia. LOLS. it's alr connected to e internet of my kind neighbour. hahas. but the MSN and internet also can't get in sia. GRRRR!

i've completed my coursework again! WOLALAS! & that may tan scolded me today at the parade square & in front of so many ppl can! ARGHHH, so pah sey luhs. she said that i didn't went to find her at HOD ytd afternoon. but marmie was outside waiting for me luhs. it's so long to wednesday than she kp me! MY MARMIE IS MORE IMPORTANT CAN! sucks ah!!!

LMAO! ytd was having the ndp rehearsal at the parade square & luckily the sun wasn't so big! LOLS. than ytd was only the selection of the parade commander & congrats to my dearest ISAAC! he was chosen for this year parade commander & i regretted not going to the selection luhs. but i also lu-gi sia. i having cough than go for the selection. SIANS -.= than was marching around the parade square when he was there luhs. i was like so pah sey -.-

& that carcar forwarded my msg to HIM can!!! ARGHHH!

going to do my food journal analysis alr [:

TAG ME GUYS!

baby, i miss yoo so much!
i promise i'll wait.
I SWEAR!
WOULD YOU BE THERE?

No comments: