Thursday, July 5, 2007

woolalas. i've done finish my coursework. hahas, i've hand in all my things alr[:
now is only left with my 3 day food journal. hehes, sians -.= today Rayray & Erica never come. PS sia. LOLS.

sick for alr going 1 month liao. GRRR, sick luhs. sians -.= i stubborn! i don't want see doc luhs. WASTE MY $$! hahas. coughing for hell this few weeks luhs. SIANS -.=

my eyes was swollen ytd and everyone was asking me what happen. i didn't want to let so many ppl know. but ppl just seems to know by my expression. hahas. i'm not sad. but i'm angry. my life still cintinue without him, Right? & i only use him to forget Lawrence. but i can't. I tried, but i couldn't. I just love him too much. SOBS. how i wish . . & i wish [: hahas :D

homework has been troubling me this few days. i've been so slack can! OMG! i'm going to buck up alr. maths test ltr. GRRR! and i'm at com. lab now. LMAO! hahas, i chiong finish & now i'm shaking my legs in the air-con room with internet. LOLS. hahas.

hao luhs. i'll update next time[: pics will be upload too :DD

gotto re-do the survey conclusion cause i miss out " MY LEARNING POINT " . hahas.


TAG ME AH! :D

No comments: