Saturday, October 13, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEEXIANGYAO! :DD
Flu attack >:8
Still having a fever in e morning 37.6 degree.
But now okay le! WOOHOO ~
Went to Expo @ The Max Pavilion.
With Grandma & Granddad to see Billy.
SO DAMN MANY PPL~ from inside to the main road. -.-
just for the DVD of the pai du chao.
I CUTTED QUEUE! So clever of me. Haha.
Went in, sat for 1 hour plus, than went to Expo with Granddad to the Metro Sales.
Bought nth -.-
Weather was super hot & i was wearing purple cardigan & black jeans.
Went in & sat till 5 plus, it was dinner time. They provided us dinner but we could eat nth because WE'RE VEGETARIANS!
haha, the concert started @ 6.15? It was all hokkien song & i can't tahan ~
I just put my earpiece into my ear & blasted music & started playing Sudoku.
Grandma asked me to go @ around 8?
& they bought a blender @ $1425!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MY GOSH! ~ My comments was ALOT~
Went home & Grandam cooked for us.
Chatted on MSN with Benjamin for awhile & go to bed :DD
Photos willl be upload tml~
Secret :D

No comments: