Sunday, October 14, 2007

A boring Sunday.
My butt really hurts.
& A FLU ATTACK >:8 & COUGH!
MY VOICE CHANGED?
Sat in front of the lappy for erm, around 10 hours alr.
from morning 8.3oam till now.
It seems to be alot things to do.
& I've yet complete my coursework :
Left only Evaluation.
Will chiong finish by tml :D
Chatted with St'phy Neo! SI MI TANG BAO on friendster for like the whole day???!!
Haha, commenting on each others photos :x
I-xuen said that e photo is nice; it's not! & He said he missed me alot! Haha. :D
@ night will be going to Bukit Timah for dinner with Momma, Grayl Uncle, big Uncle, YanLing JieJie, Grandma & Grandfather.
ANY JOB INTRO PPL?
Momma's treating us! WOOHOO~
& I promised St'phy that her Shopping Blog will be advertise here ~
Some random photos of ytd! :D
N-definations;
pamper me?

fringe up!

@ Expo; Max Pavilion.



Expo's toiliet. [:





@ Home alr! :D




Granddad & Me.


Missing those days :(


No comments: