Sunday, December 30, 2007

Woke up around 0200hrs last night. Slept at around o5oohrs. Cos' I'm chiong my puzzle bobble. Lol. Slept till 11oohrs in the morning. Headed to Queensway at around 02oohrs. Bought my school shoes, another FBT shorts-Red, & bought a hsndphone pouch for the give-exchange at night. For 1.90bucks, -.- Headed to LakeSide around 0430hrs. Called Andy; Daddyyyy to fetch me at LakeSide MRT. Cos' I don't know how to go, [: Bought 4 bottles of GreenTea for them. Lol. While walking towards the condo, they're also walking towards the MRT. Lol. When back to the MRT station again to fetch another guy. Lol. Headed to LakePoint Condo. Everyone there was wearing long pants. Only me, i was wearing shorts. Lol. Oh-my. So pahsey. Than I was supposed to wait at the gate for those ppl to come back, cos' I need to help'em tap the card. I pull WeiCai; Bestie w me. Chatted at the stairs where only I can see ppl walking in. He cockeye siol~ :x Lol. Than 1st programme was Thanks-sharing session: Andy; HongPing; ZiTing; Lil' Girl; YeeCheng. Their story to their parents was so touching. I also cry out ): 2nd was- Eating, Finally. Lol. After wating was the Gift Exchange thingy. Lol. I got a super big pig. Than the Lil' girl very bu shuang eh. She kept pointing at me. Than YeeTing suggested to give her back. Lol. She cried siol~ : So i gave her back. She gave me a packet og Snickers. Lol. Than Andyyyy left half way so I couldn't take photo w him, ): Camwhore around. Lol. Got two presents for like freeee. Lol. Cos' nobody wants it. So AiHui; Jie ask me to take. A black Nike water bottle that contain sweets inside & a green small piggy bank. Lol. AiHua; Jie fetch me home & dropped me at MacDonalds. Walk home alone. Lol. =D Tml will be last day of work ): Sorry Kuek & Von. Ps you guys for the buying of outdoor cooking food, ):
Toodles, it's 0230hrs. Last day of 2007! Gotto wake up early tml.
Superman tees w Wifey❤ has arrived! [:
Sorry YEECHENG! ): Didn't have a chance to eat your cake.
It's only one more day ahead, ): & I haven't make up my mind.
Photos:

❤ YC & Me.

Gifts. '

KaiXinGuo ❤

ZhengBiaoooo & Me.

Besties, ❤







HongPing & Me ❤

ZiTing & Me ❤

No comments: