Saturday, December 29, 2007

Yes, I'm super tired now~ Last night chatted w I-Xuen on the phone while watching show till around 0200hrs, from about 0115hrs bah, [: Than Andy; Boyyyyy Daddyyyyy on the phone until around 0300hrs, from I-Xuen cupp-ed than. Lol. Crapping around since we haven't been catching up with each other for so long. Lol. Woke up early in the morning for tuition. 0930hrs. Till 1130hrs. Yes, it's early. Hohoho~ Headed to JP to meet Grandma as we're going to pray our ancestors. Train-ed down to Tanjong Pagar. Than asked Uncle wanted go Karaoke anot, he said TML! But I can't make it tml. Aunts' are coming over. )))): At night will be celebrating belated christmas at Lakeside Condo. w QNS. Lol. Sorry Uncle. Shall say what happen in the temple. Headed to GreatGranddad's house at Hougang. Had dinner around there and headed home. Oh-yes, I-Xuen lost his phone. He can't contact anyone of us, ))): Lol. I suddenly received a weird msg from CheeKiat(FAT) that he wanted to woo me??? I WAS LIKE, -.- HUH?!! SIAO~~ Lol, I ignore his msg-es. Hah. Can't wait for tml celebration, [: It was like years since I had a gathering w them. Lol. I guess photos will be upload tml bah. Aiyo, I hate blogger uploading machine. So slowwwww. ~~ Totortise, -.-
P.S: If my Cbox doesn't appear and said can't display, JUST TAG, :D IT CAN BE SEEN BY ME, {: Or press refresh; Double click. Just do whatever you want. It'll eventually appear, can't appear, just tag. Lol. Keyboard spoil don't blame me horrr, :x
I don't know, I'm puzzled. The phobia is just there.

No comments: