Wednesday, December 26, 2007

It's not Christmas now. I'm kinda sad. Santa didn't visit me. I waited & waited. He didn't appear. Lol. & I kinda super miss Kuek & Von. They went to M'sia to celebrate X'mas. Not together. W family. Lol. Cos' I love'em. Lol. There's a fucker wanting my no., so irritating. Lol. From Kranji Sec. Just now was chatting on MSN with my Primary Sch. friend- PattenPang. Lol. He's lamer~ & I-xuen is missing. Suddenly no reply. Lol. I guess he's watching his show bah. Lol. Later I'll acc. Mom & Grandma to visit the doc. after work. Will be heading to Bugis after that. Shop for cloths. As Mom promised, [:
Thanks Watermelon; AhTao; WeiQiang; Chr!s; HongPing; Han; St'phy; Yya; Lawrence; CheeKiat; Gary etc ( Those on my tagboard. ) for e X'mas wishing, :D
Xuen: It's okay. Take your time. We've got the time baby. Lol. No worries, [:

No comments: