Thursday, December 27, 2007

Internert connection wasn't good last night, So i couldn't update last night. Lol. Reached home quite late last night. After work headed to TPY to visit e doc. w Mom & Grandma. Stupid ppl there. Resigration long, lol. Take medicine also long. Fcuk~ Wanted to go FarEast to buy Ladies presents, but i overslept in the bus. Too tired. Lol. After the doc., headed to Bugis. Ate Pastamania. Bugis change so muchhhh. It had been a long time since i step into Bugis luhhh. Bought 1 dress that cost ta bomb man. 59.90 bucks. Oh-my. Than went to BHG & bought my Clinique Facial Set that cost 155 bucks. Oh-my. & Grandma bought her SK II Facial Set 166bucks. Oh-my. Than headed to Bugis Street. & saw Asshole there. Alwin Goh Jun Da :D Lol. My first love~ :X Walk around, walk walk almost the same. Cos' I kept turning the e same round, -.- When back home around 11plus. Saw Patrick & his GF on the JE train, towards MarinaBay de. Lol. Saw 2 ex-s in one day. Lol. Photos will be upload mayb ltr? I'm at work now. Lol.
I haven't been receivng your msg this 2 days.

No comments: