Sunday, January 20, 2008

Lol. I guess I don't have the time to change my blogskin luh; oly managed to change the color- Red. Alougth Green is good for eyes, but it's eye piercing. Lol. Friday's campfire wasn't a success one, ): Shan't talk about it.
Headed to IKEA instead of NgeeAnnPoly. W Wifey. Cos' St'phy's heading for her interview @ Forum. Than Han went to meet Edwin. Zhong se qing you. :x
Boyfriend~ Thanks for e help, (: Without you, I can't probably handle myself. (:
Saturday:
Headed to tuition w St'phy. Her daddy fetched. Done physics, (: After that walked to JP & we saw a super handsome guy. Lol. I was super high high high luh, :x Hah. Ate sushi for lunch. Than headed to IKEA w Yya, her sister & her BF, (: We headed to IKEA first, her sister & BF went to Queensway first. In the end, we met again, -.- I bought 2 cushions, RED & GREEN :D, 2 BIG BOXES & 2 photo frame(Green). Than ate lunch w yya's sister & BF. Than heade to Queensway to continue my collection of my FBT shorts. A total of 91 bucks, lol. Than bus-ed to JE. Had dinner there. It totally sucks, -.- Headed home after that. Had a greaat day w Wifey, :D
Sunday:
Headed to tuition w St'phy again, her daddy fetch, [: Was late for 20mins, :X Done english. After tuition headed home w Brother, while St'phy went shopping w family, (: Room-packing today, :D Fall asleep when ppl came my house to qingzhu, lol. Woke up around 8plus, hah. (:
Photos will be uploaded tml, :D

YiEn:
So what if my Granny is fetching me everyday?
Are you jealous?
At least someone can fetch me.
You jealous hur?
HAHAHAHAH~
Than where did you heard that I was fuck by guys?
Haahahaha.
Get things right okay?
I'm not that cheap like you.
Stop coming my blog luh, idiot.
& stop being a tweeeet in my blog.
Oh-my. I so digusted by you, your freaking atitude.
Do you freaking care about me?

No comments: