Monday, January 21, 2008

When you're gone.

Well, chatting online w Alpha Brother & Boyfriend , :D I've asked them to help me think of my new links, [:
Give some opinions hur, (:
  • nyssaispig.bs.com ( This is lame luh ALPHA HOO, :x )
  • nysstyle.bs.com ( Nice right? )
  • tearsandrain.bs.com ( Also quiye nice right? )
  • leapoffaith.bs.com ( Hmm? )
  • unverbalized-feelings.bs.com ( This's chim. )
  • unsaidfeelings.bs.com ( Hmm? )
First 2 is Alpha think de, e rest is all Bf think de, (: Thanks. Credits to'em.
Well, I'm not tired now. Hah. I'm still going around ppl's blog. Hah. Sleeping soon. Waitinf for Bf to download his song. Than we'll go to sleep tgt, :x ( Don't get e wrong meaning of it. ) Lol. Alpha had gone to study his test later on. Jiayou, [: Weee! Than you can come back & sleep alrd luh, pigggg. :x Most probaly won't be blogging tml is F&N lessons. But I guess I'll. Lol. Chiong-ing my TA soon. (:
Edited @ 3.40am.
Chatting w AhBin online now, [:

No comments: