Sunday, February 24, 2008

Happy Bday to Jolene ❤
May your wishes come true uh! Study hard & guai guai! Miss ya! Loves.

Headed to tuition this morning & Jackie wore the same T-shirt as me! It's the Youth Olyumpid shirt, -.- So lame. Machiam couple wear, -.- But rest asure that we ain't, (: Hahaha. Did Matrices & it's driving me & Stephy crazy.. D: Omfg. Hahaha. & I'm back home (so guai, ><) Ain't like Stephy that had gone down to Town to give out Singtel brouchure w LiLing. Lol. & I'm here chionging my F&N coursework, -.- Sadded lah. & I still got Maths w/s to be done.
& Yippe! Momma is coming back from Korea tml! :D Yes, I miss her like siao man! 8D Hahaha. Hope she'll buy something good back from Korea for me! =/ Hehehe. & I might be going down to ChangiAirport to fetch her. See if I've the time.
Weets. TeckSeng is safe & sound back from Ubin! :D It means that I don't have to take care of him alrd! Hahaha. Take a good rest Buddy! :D Hahaha.
Xoxo.

No comments: