Saturday, February 23, 2008

I gave a deep thought..
I actually don't love you that much.
So giving you up isn't that difficult.
It's now your decision to choose which path you would be walking..
Staying at the old toturing path or new path?
I wish you all the best Buddy.
Buddy, I love you.
Congrats to Zhenghua Girl Guides, :D
We've won 2 PoorNuar Aishah Gold award! & Champion for Banner Design! (:
TeckSeng called me in the morning, -.- Crapped! Lol. Went tuition in the morning. W my full-u, -.- Hahaha. Done maths paper. tml will be Matrices, omfg! I hate it! D: Jordan realise that he got the same bag as me, -.- Just that I bought Brown color. Lol. Hahaha. Kuek didn't buy any bag ytd. But she's aiming the 28 bucks one. I bought 38 bucks, D: Hahaha.
Cabbed down to Indoor Stadium w Kuek, Kezia & Azurah. Kuek threw away my pasket of rice, -.- Lol. The atmoshpere of our school was like so -.- COLD~ Photos will be in the Guides blog. Click here!
Went to pray alot of god ytd. Granny hope that my feeling will feel better after breaking up, -.- Hahaha. Lol.
Shan't update anymore, i'm tired alrd.
I'm lazy to upload photos lah! Hahaha.
WangAn; Cheer up! I love you Brother! :D

No comments: