Saturday, February 9, 2008

Reached home around 6+ last night. Somebodyyyy just gave me 2buckssss. {Can I like rejected it?} So pathetic luh can! Well, gave Grans' angbao, & they were like so happy. Lol. Hahaha. RuiSheng=Alien! I was crapping w him just now at MSN! Lol. He said I'm a MONSTER! How bad~ Hah.
Glenda, AhBen, Wynna & Jerlin will be coming over to my house in the afternoon ltr! Lol. Glenda said no need give angbao eh! Yi si yi si seh! Lol. :D
Buddies { Jun, WangAn, JiaMing, DeYang, Kuek & Yya(mayb)} will be coming over to 'bainian' tml. Will be gambling again, -.- There goes my moneyyyyyyyy. )':
1st stop will be going to Kuek's house.
2nd stop will be Amanda's house. {-.- I was being forced by Jun to go. }
Last stop will be my hosue.
Relatives will be coming over to have lunch. AhCheng, AhKang, SuYing will be mahjong-ing w Momma. Lol. So I gotta be back by 1pm. Sian.
Relatives will be coming to my house in this afternoon, so I'll be rotting @ home today, since I'm rotting. Here I'm doing my F&N coursework. Lol. I'm such a good girl! Hahaha.
Let the photos speaks againnnnnnn:



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: